Popular Posts

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Psalm 23: 2-3

He makes me to lie down in green pastures;



God gives us rest from the YOKES we put upon ourselves (taken from CF Students) . He says "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28.. If we could only understand that God can take care of us in EVERYTHING we need if we only trust him. We will not find rest until we find rest in God. We will not feel real freedom until we receive the freedom from our own righteousness and from the slavery of sin; until we understand and accept that the only righteous person is HIM..

He leads me beside the still waters

He leads us into peace. What a more wonderful way to put it. God gives us rest and peace. "He leads me besides still waters." Oh my! I love it. It makes me feel so important and so loved that God holds me by my hands and like a toddler learning to walk he takes me into calm, still, peaceful waters. Just as toddlers trust their parents to hold their hands and lead them securely that same way I want to always trust my Lord and savior!


He restores my soul;

I love this part. "He restores my soul" Our souls are broken; sadly, most of the times, when we come to JESUS is because our souls can't take it any more, because we have been hurt so much and we remember that GOD is there longingly waiting for us to love HIM to search HIM. And when we do...we are renewed.. restored.. I love it because it says "HE restores my soul" in the present tense.. He is constantly restoring it over and over and over and over.. making us new and white as snow.. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FHwdx5BIvc

He leads me in the paths of righteousness





Again, He grabs our hands and guides us into the righteous path, to live the righteous life that He wants us all to live; not perfect because none of us can be as perfect as JESUS but trusting HIM that whenever we fall he will surely be beside us grabbing our hands and leading us into righteousness.. How beautiful and assuring.

For His name’s sake. Psalm 23: 2-3

Last but not least.. For His name's sake... for HIM and only for HIM because He deserves all of US because He made us, "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb" Psalm 139:13 . He created the heavens and the earth and placed us here to love HIM to worship HIM because doing this should fill us up like a cup with water. Give it a try. sing to God, worship him day and night trust him and let HIM lead your life.. stop worrying about tomorrow for GOD is already there, stop worrying about today because HE is also here with you..
I remember a couple of years ago I was laid off from work and the weekend was coming and I had no money and as a mother of two I was so worried about what to feed my girls and I prayed and said God you know our needs and I trust you completely.. you know what to do.. and that Friday I received a check from Baptist Hospital with a letter that said that I over paid a bill.. Me? over pay anything.. how could it be? well it was.. and it was all because I knew that God will provide for my family and I confessed to HIM that there was nothing I could do on my own.
Are you ready to trust HIM?

Just follow me.. with your body, with your spirit and with your soul..

Today, I confess that I am a sinner, that my sins separate me from you dear GOD.. today I confess with my mouth that I believe that JESUS came to this earth sinless to pay for my sins so that I may live eternally..Today I choose to accept JESUS as my LORD and savior.  Take my life dear GOD.. I don't know much about you but you know everything about me LORD.. use me and mold me and show me my dear LORD your righteous ways.. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

If you REALLY just prayed this prayer... get ready for your life is about to change.. mine did 360 degrees.   I would love to hear from you and what you just felt accepting Christ. Post your comments.. 
God Bless you all..

Coming soon our next blog...
Even though I walk
    through the darkest valley,[a]
I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

No comments:

Post a Comment