Popular Posts

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Psalm 23:5-6

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;


How do you feel when you are invited to someone's home for dinner and when you get there you find a beautiful table set just for honoring you-the guest-?
Now, what do you do when you have guests coming over? Do you clean your house? organize it? Set the table with fine linen and your most expensive china? Well you are the guest and God is the HOST.
God goes in front of us and prepare a beautiful feast for us, a provision,  in the presence of this wicked and broken world HE honors us, HE pampers us because HE longs for us. HE created us to worship HIM and to honor HIM and to look up to HIM all of the days of of lives and HE has the table set just waiting to receive us. Ever wonder why Israel is so blessed no matter how small this country is and how surrounded by its enemy it's still a powerful nation? That's were it all started the promise land GOD appointed for HIS people. We are HIS people and our final promised land is here on earth.

You anoint my head with oil;
My cup overflows.

Anoint: To put oil on during a religious ceremony as a sign of sanctification or consecration

GOD blesses us, sanctifies us when we trust him, when we believe in him to the point were we feel joy (Comfort, peace) no matter what we are going through. He provides love, forgiveness, purpose and identity and he meets our physical needs which is wonderful,  but the truth is that none of these compares to the food for the soul that HE provides us with. HE fills that emptiness and that constant seeking for the unreal happiness. Ever wonder why nothing quenches you.. You've tried everything and nothing works.

Jesus said: "but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.”Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me" John 4:14


Surely goodness and love will follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell[a] in the house of the Lord
Forever. 

Do you want goodness and love in your life? Do you want fullfilness? No matter what comes to you? God is telling you goodness will follow you if you chose to follow HIM. If you put your trust in him you ail live in HIS house forever. Can you picture yourself living near the Mighty one, the GOD all powerful. I definitely can, I definitely trust HIM and I definitely believe that GOD has prepare a table for me and my daughters up there with HIM in HIS magnificent home.


Do you want to give it a try?


Just follow me.. with your body, with your spirit and with your soul..

Today, I confess that I am a sinner, that my sins separate me from you dear GOD.. today I confess with my mouth that I believe that JESUS came to this earth sinless to pay for my sins so that I may live eternally..Today I choose to accept JESUS as my LORD and savior.  Take my life dear GOD.. I don't know much about you but you know everything about me LORD.. use me and mold me and show me my dear LORD your righteous ways.. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

If you REALLY just prayed this prayer... get ready for your life is about to change.. mine did 360 degrees.   I would love to hear from you and what you just felt accepting Christ. Post your comments.. 
God Bless you all.

Ok. I have not gotten any comments from anyone, but that doesn't mean no one has been saved because I have almost 600 views and at least one of you must have been saved. You don't need to make yourself public (although JESUS publicly travel spreading the Gospel and publicly got baptized by John the baptist) just know that I will really love to hear from you and to know that my work for the LORD is getting out there. That's what I'm here for. to publicly spread the good news of salvation.













No comments:

Post a Comment