Popular Posts

Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Lord is my Shepherd





Shepherd:

Noun: A person who tends or rears sheep
Verb: Tend (sheep) as a Shepherd

Psalm 23:1

Sheep tend to wander and are defenseless, 


Exposed to any other stronger predator. 
That's when the shepherd takes a strong and important position in the care of his sheep, a Shepherd makes sure his sheep are within his eyesight. If one of them wanders off he runs to it and guides it to join the others. 

DO YOU SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE?

GOD= Shepherd
SHEEP=Us- His followers

If we wander off the Lord will pursue us and lead us back to his eyesight, to his protection. 
If the Lord is your Shepherd there is no valley he can't get you through, He shepherds us through our darkest hours, He pursues us, He meets our spiritual needs and restores our soul (Pastor Rick Blackwood from Christ Fellowship).


But David said to Saul, “Your servant has been keeping his father’s sheep. When a lion or a bear came and carried off a sheep from the flock, 35 I went after it, struck it and rescued the sheep from its mouth. When it turned on me, I seized it by its hair, struck it and killed it. 1Samuel 17: 34-35

God wants to be your Lord, your Shepherd, all you need is to confess with your mouth that you believe that Jesus is the son of God. That he came to this world to pay for my sins…for your sins.. so that you become alive in him

If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9


WANT TO TRY IT?


Just follow me.. with your body, with your spirit and with your soul..

Today, I confess that I am a sinner, that my sins separate me from you dear God.. today I confess with my mouth that I believe that Jesus came to this earth sinless to pay for my sins so that I may live eternally..Today I choose to accept Jesus as my Lord and savior.  Take my life dear God.. I don't know much about you but you know everything about me Lord.. use me and mold me and show me my dear Lord your righteous ways.. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

If you REALLY just prayed this prayer... get ready your life is about to change.. mine did 360 degrees.   I would love to hear from you and what you just felt accepting Christ. Post your comments.. 
God Bless you all..

Coming soon our next blog...

I Shall not want. Psalm 23:1









No comments:

Post a Comment