Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sheep of Heaven: The Lord is my Shepherd

Sheep of Heaven: The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want.


If the Lord is your Shepherd there is nothing in this world that you will need that GOD will not provide. All of your wants are not needs... If you really have GOD in you, you will understand that there's nothing in this world that will quench your thirst, nothing that you could ever want will replace the love and the peace that only GOD can provide.

When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. John 10:4

If your hope and attention is set in your parents, your partner, your kids, or material things then they become your GOD and no human can ever equaled to God's perfection. They will never be able to provide you or fill all of your spiritual needs. This is only fulfilled independently between you and GOD.

Don't get me wrong, having people you love and that love you back is good. It is an example of GOD's love. But when all of your love, all of your hopes are set only in things and people of this world you will find out sooner or later that none of these can ever give you what you need. That they will disappoint you, make you sad or even hurt you, But GOD does not...HIS love is enough, HIS love is everlasting and no matter what you do HE will always love you and forgive you if true repentance is in your heart, even if you decide not to, HE pursues you and HE wants you to love him and follow him. But GOD in HIS infinite love for us made us with a free will because HE wants us to want him, because we choose to, not because he make us want HIM.

Every sheep needs a Shepherd. WHO IS YOUR SHEPHERD? Material things?  Someone else? Lust? drugs? food? or JESUS?

GOD wants you to come to HIM.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

GOD wants to be your LORD, your Shepherd, all you need is to confess with your mouth that you believe that JESUS is the son of GOD. That he came to this world to pay for my sins…for your sins.. so that you become alive in him

If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9

WANT TO TRY IT?

Just follow me.. with your body, with your spirit and with your soul..

Today, I confess that I am a sinner, that my sins separate me from you dear GOD.. today I confess with my mouth that I believe that JESUS came to this earth sinless to pay for my sins so that I may live eternally..Today I choose to accept JESUS as my LORD and savior.  Take my life dear GOD.. I don't know much about you but you know everything about me LORD.. use me and mold me and show me my dear LORD your righteous ways.. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

If you REALLY just prayed this prayer... get ready for your life is about to change.. mine did 360 degrees.   I would love to hear from you and what you just felt accepting Christ. Post your comments.. 
God Bless you all..

Coming soon our next blog...

He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul...
Psalm 23: 2-3















No comments:

Post a Comment