Popular Posts

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Fight for our sons and daughters

Hello everyone. I know it's been a long time since I post anything. I got caught with the world's  stress.. But Im here and I pray to GOD that I will stay..
Last week my church Christ Fellowship talked about fighting for your children and this sermon really touched me because I have two daughters and because I keep seeing families breaking apart. Children getting destroyed and parents been too comfortable to FIGHT the FIGHT..The truth is that if we don't fight for our kids someone else is and most likely as I see the world today the devil is fighting.. big time.. doing what us parents are not.. This era is a child growing by themselves era.. exposed to solo many bad influences.. the TV, the video games, the drugs, the wrong mentality that the kids should see everything and be exposed to everything to know the difference.. THAT IS SOOO WRONG.. instead armed them with the WORD OF GOD so that if they find themselves exposed to the devil's games they have the correct tools to FIGHT  for themselves.. I don't understand.. I was a teenager once and I know everyone was. So how can anyone say that a teenager has enough maturity and throw them out there into this cruel world without the proper weapons..

So I'm using my pastors video as a guide. please watch it till the end and you will understand what i mean..
God bless you all
http://cfmiami.org/sermons/watch/sons-and-daughters

No comments:

Post a Comment